Describe the Best Present You Have Received Ielts

What it looks like and how you use it. What the gift was.


Ielts Speaking Part 2 Topic Card The Best Gift Or Present You Have Received With Discussion Notes Model Answer Part 3 Questions Bonus Tips Ielts Deal

Describe an expensive gift you gave to someone.

. The cue card section which is Part 2 of the IELTS Speaking is one of the sections where you should devote your time and attention while studying for the IELTS testBecause this test section takes only two minutes you must utilize your time well. A gift such as a camera a soccer ball or an animal can contribute to a childs development. I would like to thank you for the.

On what occasion it was given to you. Describe the best gift or present you have receivedLIKE US ON FACEBOOK. I received it from my uncle I mean my moms brother on my twentyseventh birthday which was about 3 months ago.

Describe the best gift you have ever receivedYo. Who gave it to you. Who gave it to you.

Describe a gift you want to give to your best friend. When you have received it. Feel free to call for suggestions and queries.

On the occasion of my birthday. Today we are going to try another IELTS Speaking cue card and talk about a special gift you ever received. Describe something you gave to your friend.

You will have one minute to prepare what you are going to say. In this post we are giving you sample responses to the cue card topic Describe a gift that you have received recently. What it looks like and how you use it.

For such gifts mention that you received it in your childhood and had been touched by the whole idea. Describe a gift item that. A gift from parents on your birthday can also be a good example of the best gift you received.

Ranging from simple stationary and decoration trinkets to books and gadgets. November 17 2019. Describe an important gift you received.

Describe the best gift present you have ever received. You have one to two minutes to talk about this topic. Cant thank them enough expression used to say when one is very appreciative of anothers action or words.

How you useused it. Who gave it to you and on what occasion. What is the gift.

When you received it. What is it for. And explain why this gift was important to you.

For FREE IELTS practice Tests Visit us at. In the IELTS speaking part 2 candidates will be given 1-2 minutes to prepare for the topic. Describe the best gift present you have ever received.

When did you receive it. Candidates are required to select a random topic prepare for a minute and speak on it for around two minutes. Well I have been given many gifts through my life but one of the most precious and practical gifts I have ever received has been my portable hard disk.

What it lookslooked like. Take a look at a sample cue card below. High-priced adj very expensive.

People exchange gifts on differents occasions or to celebrate something special such as a promotion or good result. Near Ballupur Chowk Dehradun. Describe the best presentgift you have received.

Describe a gift you would love to give to your friend. Describe a birthday gift you once received. Who gave it to you and for what occasion.

If you can talk about the cue card topic Describe the best gift or present you have received you should be able to talk about the following IELTS cue cards as well. Catalog noun a complete list of items. And explain why it iswas important to you.

This IELTS Cue Card asks candidates to speak about the best gift they have ever received. As per my thought the best present that I have ever got was a mobile phone. What the gift was.

In the IELTS speaking task candidates are. These consist of a variety of enticing presents that have touched my heart. EASY IELTS is the best platform for those wh.

IELTS Band 7 Dehradun. There are numerous topics found in IELTS speaking practice papers. The IELTS speaking part 2 involves the candidate to answer questions included in a cue card or a task cardthe questions come along with some instructions based on answering the question.

This IELTS speaking part 2 topic is a very recent and common one and it is quite an easy topic card to talk about. Describe a present you gave someone. And explain why it is the best gift present you have ever received.

And say why it is important to you. For this cue card the gift item is not itself important be it an ordinary piece of gift or a very luxurious item so emphasise on your feeling rather than the gift itself. Over the years I have received many gifts on different occasions from many people.

You will have to talk about the topic for one to two minutes. IELTS Cue Card Candidate Task Card 141 Describe a gift you have received that iswas important to you. Describe the best presentgift you have received.

These consist of a variety of enticing presents that have touched my heart. Describe a gift or present that someone gave to you. Describe a gift item that was important to you.

Cue Card Answer 1. That gift was indeed special for me but the person who gave me that gift is the most special one. My wifeMBirthdaySilver rectangular English filesGet from a family memberApplied.

Describe something you gave to a friend recently. Describe a birthday party gift you bought. When I was 10 I found that many of my friends had their own computers and I was profoundly fascinated by this wonderful machine and dreamt about owning one someday.

It is a quite common phenomenon and I feel immensely happy to receive such thoughtful gifts. At a loss for words idiom to be surprised. The title of the topic card is Describe the best gift or present you have received.

Describe the best presentgift you have received. Ranging from simple stationary and decoration trinkets to books and gadgets. As per my thought.

A gift you have given cue card with answer IELTS EXAM. IELTS Cue Cards forms the second part of the IELTS speaking test. It is a quite common phenomenon and I feel immensely happy to receive such thoughtful gifts.

Describe a gift you have received that was important to you. I have received numerous gifts in my life and among them the most exciting one was the Laptop my father gave to me when I was 14 years old. I received a valuable gift from my wife about three years ago.

This is one of the most common questions given to test takers. To be taken aback phrase to be very surprised.


Ielts Cue Card Sample 9 Best Gift Present You Have Received


Pin On English Ielts


Pin On Ilets Time


Pin On Ielts Preparation Tips

No comments for "Describe the Best Present You Have Received Ielts"